Saturday, February 9, 2013

19 Days to Go...

I’ve been obsessively checking my email every day for the past two weeks; and, today, I received the email I’ve been anticipating: my housing information in Lima! Reading about where I’ll be living for five months is when reality hit me. This is really happening. Until now, my studying abroad experience has been in the distant future, months and weeks away. Now, all the details are coming together. I know where I’m living, I know who else is going on the trip, and, I’ve started to pack my bags. Now, it’s 19 days to go!

I’m living in the San Borja district of Lima with Carmela, her family, a dog named Pepo, and two other American students Tyra and Jenna.  
 
Also, you can send me snail mail! I promise I will send you something wonderful in return. Here’s my mailing address:

Mary Olivia Roberts
Calle Inca Ripac 297
3 piso, A303
Jesús María
Lima 11, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment